Last updated: November 1, 2021
It is your decision to provide us with your personal information. You are not legally obligated to provide us with this information, but we need it in order to provide you with the App’s functionality.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
a. Videos that you share through the App may contain, or be indicative of, your personal information, depending on the particulars of the respective video. Videos you choose to share, are not treated as private or confidential and you should not have any expectation of privacy with respect to it. USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE WHEN YOU SHARE CONTENT CONTAINING OR DEPICTING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF YOURSELF OR OTHER INDIVIDUALS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU SHARE.
b. Information we automatically collect:
i. Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device, including its model, operating system type and version, unique identifiers, language, mobile network information and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the App;
ii. Analytical data. We may use third party analytics tools, such as Amplitude, Google, Facebook, AppsFlyer, OneSignal, Amazon, and Heroku to collect information about your use of the App. For example, we may record the frequency and scope of your use of the App, the duration of your sessions, the interactions you make with the App’s interface and other users, etc.
c. Premium Version:
i. The Premium Version provides you with the option to save and store certain User Content on LBC’s servers. You may choose to share your saved User Content with other users on LBC’s servers. LBC saves and stores this information on its servers. By using the App, you give LBC permission to access, store, save, back-up, share when you request, and otherwise maintain your User Content on LBC ’s servers.
2. USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION. We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
a. Operating the App and providing its features and functionalities, that is, distributing and making the videos available (when you choose to do so);
b. Sending you updates and other communications related to the App (including through push notifications);
c. Improving and customizing the App and developing new services;
d. Generating statistical and aggregated information about users of the App;
e. Providing you with support, handling complaints, and contacting you when we believe it is necessary;
g. Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
h. Taking any action in any case or dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the App.
3. SHARING COLLECTED INFORMATION.
i. With our contractors and service providers, such as Amplitude, Google, Facebook, AppsFlyer, OneSignal, Amazon, and Heroku for data analysis and processing, bug reporting and handling, and in order to operate, maintain and enhance the App;
ii. If you choose to connect your account with third-party services such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, or similar services. By doing so, you enable LBC and those third parties to exchange information about you and data in your account. The third party’s use of your information will be governed by the third party’s own privacy policies and terms of service;
iii. If you have breached the Agreement, abused your rights to use the App, or violated any applicable law, your information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
iv. If the operation of the App is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition);
b. In any case other than the above, your personal information will only be shared with others if you provide your explicit prior consent.
We may share, publish, post, disseminate, transmit, or otherwise communicate or make available such information to suppliers, business partners, sponsors, developers, affiliates, and any other third party, at our sole discretion, provided however, that we will not knowingly, or intentionally share information that can be reasonably used to reveal your identity without your consent.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE YOUR TERRITORY. The App, by its nature as an online mobile application, may store and process information and content in various locations throughout the globe, including through cloud services. If you are a resident in a jurisdiction where transfer of your personal information to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then you provide your express and unambiguous consent to such cross-border transfer.
6. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. The following disclosure is made pursuant to California Online Privacy Act (CA Civil Code § 22575): When you use our App, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites or online services. We do not respond to browsers’ “Do Not Track” requests.
7. DATA RETENTION. We retain the information outlined above for as long as we deem necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete any information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above. Please note that uninstalling the App from your device will not cause your personal information to be deleted from our systems or from the App.
Free and Standard Versions: Please remember that the App does not provide back-up services for your videos or any other content, data, or information created, uploaded, or used by you.
Premium Version: Please note that LBC ’s obligation to save, store, retain, back-up, and otherwise maintain your saved User Content on its servers ends when your Premium subscription ends, whether by expiration, cancellation, or other termination. If your subscription ends or you delete your Premium account, LBC may immediately delete any User Content you have saved and stored on LBC servers.
8. INFORMATION SECURITY. We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure your personal information, it is not guaranteed, and you cannot expect that the App will be immune from information security risks.